|Style.com / Graphic: Andy Escobar|
People that's close to me really knows my love and passion for the Olsen twins, not only because I'm from the 90's and "Full House" was a huge success back then (naturally I didn't lose track of a single episode), but the fact that they transitioned from star-children to fashion designers. Also, they are not only power-house fashion designers nowadays, but they are style icons themselves. Who knew?
It's hard to point your finger to one of the sisters and say that one is more stylish that the other - since they pretty much hire the same stylist - so when you're talking about the Olsen Twins´ style, you can't help but talk about them both as a whole.
Big sun glasses, over-sized clothing, messy "dirty-effect" hair, dark careless boho clothing, minimalism to the extreme, gigantic tote bags, and sky-high heels. Those are some of the elements of their personal style that I like and adore, and I'm 100% sure that they have style-icon status today because of Rachel Zoe. She was the responsible to give the girls the tricks-and-tips to look like they look nowadays (ok maybe not like nowadays since they are pretty much evolving to the aesthetic of their own fashion brand "The Row") but you know, those signature outfits have a name and a lastname. Starts with R and starts with Z.
Here are some pretty examples of the Olsen Sisters style thro´ pictures. Maybe you can adapt some of their outfits to your own personal style. Remember: Over-sized everything, boho-chic, and careless attitude. And wala, you're the forth Olsen sister. Lol.
REASONS WHY I LOVE THE OLSEN SISTERS:
1. I'm from the 90's, I'm a huge fan of full house, and it's impressive how they turned from star-children to top fashion designers, I mean, look at The Row, are you kidding me?
2. I love their sad-boring-careless attitude they always have going on, I mean, I love being happy and loving my life, but they are giving us the message that looking bored out it's fashionable and I love it (It's stupid, I know).
3. They are short as F but they always pull the most incredible outfits off. Like, no matter if you're a midget, if you have good taste and good eye, you can look like a million dollars on no matter what.
4. I love The Row hand-bags, have you seen the Alligator bag? To die for.
5. They don't like fame or "celebrity status". They are always focused on their careers and they seem passionate about it, such an inspiration.
Las hermanas Olsen son una fuente de inspiración en todo momento. No solo hicieron una gran transición de estrellas de Hollywood a diseñadoras de moda, sino que ellas mismas como tal se convirtieron en iconos de estilo.
Con su marca "The Row" han roto todos los paradigmas, proponiendo siempre nuevas siluetas, y encontrando nuevas maneras de vestir a la mujer de hoy.
Hay algo misterioso en estas hermanas, que siempre le dan a sus looks un toque desaliñado y descomplicado, un estilo pre-construido por su ex-estilista de cabecera Rachel Zoe. Ropa Over-sized, gafas oscuras XL y estética Boho. Descripciones breves de lo que se compone algo del espíritu fashion de estas dos gemelas.
Aquí hay un par de fotos para que te inspires en su estilo. Inspiradoras siempre. Conservando su toque personal pero nunca perdiendo el factor divertido y la creatividad.